Friday 3 July 2015

Game Over

Friends that poem supposed to be political poem lolz but look when i finished it what happened to my inspiration.



A small child,
stole a small sweet behind her Mam,
called him a small thief in front of his Dad,
gave him a small penalty.

grows up,
This time, he goes to the same place,
same sweet shop,
Good Morning Sir,
when i was a child, stolen a sweet,
now i have to pay for you double.
Don't say anything Sir,
No one understand, unless
when someone stealing you,
Now, i feel you.
Yeah, she taught me a lesson,
stole my heart in a minute,
can't return it forever.
it is a mess,
was like a poison, that put inside my brain.
directly felt the waives, waives continuously,
started from heart, mouth, ear, eyes, till reached my brain.
there showed to all my system.
GAME OVER.

Besar Kurdistani

https://www.facebook.com/BesarFarisAzeez

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hansk